Your wellbeing is of utmost importance to us
so we have added the following extra measures to our daily cleaning routines
to ensure your continued good health and safety
- It is compulsory to wear face masks in all public areas of the hotel and to maintain the safe distance of at least 1,5m from other guests (except members of the same family).
- You will find sanitiser gel dispensers at the hotel entrance and in all other public areas of the hotel.
- At check-in, you will be informed of the safety measures we have adopted to ensure the safety of all guests, thanks also to your cooperation.
- All items given to you by hotel staff at check-in will have been sanitised in advance.
- Where possible, we suggest the use of our online check-in procedure and payment at check-out by credit card.
- If you feel unwell during your stay, you should let us know at reception of your symptoms (high temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, etc). We shall give all the assistance necessary and contact a doctor if necessary. In this case, you will be advised to remain in your own room until the doctor arrives.
- The hotel staff have been informed to respect the norms of personal hygiene (frequent handwashing, use of sanitising gel and face masks) and the health of staff is controlled every day by body temperature check.
Rooms and Cleaning Services
- Rooms and public areas are frequently aired and sanitised with certified products.
- Frequent disinfection of all surfaces with particular attention to areas which are touched most often such as door handles, elevator buttons, etc.
- In public areas, reception and restaurant we use an ozone air purifier which helps to eliminate bacteria/virus from the air and all surfaces, creating a healthy environment (without perfume).
- Bed linen and towels are all laundered in line current health and safety requirements by a trusted and certified professional laundry service.
- All rooms are sanitised on departure.
- Our restaurant has a large outdoor terrace where tables are spaced in order to guarantee safe distancing of at least 1,5 m between guests (except members of the same family).
- To guarantee guests’ safety and tranquility, we have substituted the breakfast buffet with table service and ‘a la carte’ menu.
Shuttle Bus Service
- Places available on our shuttle bus service to the town centre have been reduced in order to guarantee safe distancing between guests who do not form part of the same family.
- Our drivers are required to wear face masks at all times and guests are expected to do likewise whilst travelling the short distance into town.
- Guests should respect the swimming pool rules, clearly displayed by the poolside, and are reminded of the norms of personal hygiene whilst in the water.
- The concentration of disinfectant in the pool water is maintained within the limits recommended by international standards.
- Sun-loungers are set out in such a way as to guarantee safe distancing of at least 1,5 m between guests (except members of the same family).
- Pool furniture (sun-loungers, tables, etc) are disinfected after every use and the pool area is sanitised at the end of each day.